Vacature Mechanical Engineer
Wat bieden wij?
- A position for 20-40 hours a week with the possiblity of working hybrid;
- The opportunity to work with enthusiastic colleagues to contribute to the transition to a scale-up;
- A varied job with plenty of room for own input;
- A salary ranging from €3,500.00 to €4,800.00 gross per month on a full-time basis;
- Good secondary benefits such as a travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Opportunity for training and education.
Hoe ziet je week eruit?
Technical drawings and documentation0%
Wat neem je mee?
- HBO level;
- You have technical knowledge in the field of mechanical engineering or similar;
- Good command of English, Dutch is a plus;
- Experience in working with external stakeholders and suppliers;
- Strong skills in technical drawing and the use of Solidworks and Inventor;
- Experience with fluidics and certifications in CE, UL, and CSA are advantageous.
Goal of the position Mechanical Engineer:
As a Mechanical Engineer, you play a crucial role in the design process of our products. You will be involved in the development and improvement of the products, with technical drawing, product development, and the pursuit of smarter assembly and production as your main objectives.
- Designing and specifying mechanical systems for installation
- Creating technical drawings and documentation for production and assembly
- Actively participating in R&D projects and finding innovative solutions to technical challenges
- Contributing to the optimization of assembly and production processes
Collega aan het woord
"Are you the go-getter and pioneer who will help build the organization?"
Meet CE-Line, a groundbreaking innovation for water and nutrient management in greenhouse horticulture. Self-calibrating, self-cleaning, and equipped with automated water sampling, CE-Line measuring equipment provides precise data on nutrients.
The organization behind CE-Line is currently structured as an R&D organization with a team of specialized and knowledgeable mechanical, electrical, software, and chemical engineers. In the transition from Start-up to Scale-up, operational processes for assembly and logistics are being brought in-house, requiring a team of enthusiastic and entrepreneurial colleagues.
Hebben we nog steeds je aandacht en wil je samen met ons onderzoeken of dit jouw nieuwe uitdaging wordt? Dan zie ik jouw sollicitatie graag tegemoet via onderstaande button.
Vragen? Neem gerust contact met mij op!
(0320) 23 29 23
Een Persoonlijke Profiel Analyse (PPA), specifieke testen of een uitgebreid assessment kan onderdeel uitmaken van de selectieprocedure .