Vacature Improvement Engineer Charging Equipment
Wat bieden wij?
- An independent and responsible job with room for personal input, new ideas, initiatives and entrepreneurship.
- Of course we offer you an appropriate benefits package including a phone and a laptop and you will be entitled to 27 vacation days + 13 ADV per year.
Hoe ziet je week eruit?
Problem Identification and Analysis:0%
Process Improvement Initiatives:0%
Collaboration and Communication:0%
Knowledge Transfer and Documentation:0%
Wat neem je mee?
- A (relevant) completed bachelor or master degree, preferably in a technical direction
- Excellent command of the English language
- Relevent experience with Quality, Software/Firmware and NPD
What will you do as Improvement Engineer Charging Equipment?
The increased fuel prices and the growing urgency to reduce our CO2 footprint are reasons for many to switch to an electric car. Our client is therefore seeing a huge increase in demand for our charging stations. More demand means an expansion of energetic colleagues who are going to contribute to this energy transition together! As Improvement Engineer charging stations, you will improve the service processes. You derive satisfaction from your work because your input is actually put into practice.
With great enthusiasm and energy, you will actively work on process improvements to increase the service quality of the charge points. You will do this on a project basis and in close cooperation with R&D and Product management, among others. You will also deal with complex and frequently occurring service issues. You make the analyses and make improvement proposals with the goal of making the service issues disappear for good and improving the product in various areas!
Some of your daily tasks as Improvement Engineer:
- Project-based work on complex, frequently occurring service issues. (Proactively) identifying, analysing and definitively solving them
- Analysing and reporting the impact on service processes as a result of changes, complaint reports, tickets and signals from employees Actively working on process improvements by initiating and leading improvement projects
- Ensuring timely knowledge transfer regarding improved service processes
- In short: a job with a lot of responsibility and challenge in which you can combine your analytical qualities with project-based work!
Collega aan het woord
"Does what you just read give you energy? Then we would like to welcome you to our team!"
Our client's transformer stations provide millions of households and companies with energy and the charging stations charge many thousands of electric cars every day. The energy storage system is used for, among other things, load balancing, energy trading, frequency control and the realization of autonomous electricity grids in combination with solar or wind energy.
In addition to the transformer stations, our client installs complete electricity networks for customers in greenhouse horticulture and the industrial sector. As a leader in energy distribution, she is frequently asked for sustainable projects such as energy storage and the connection of solar parks and wind turbines. They have been a professional specialist in the field of transforming and distributing medium and high voltage for 80 years.
Hebben we nog steeds je aandacht en wil je samen met ons onderzoeken of dit jouw nieuwe uitdaging wordt? Dan zie ik jouw sollicitatie graag tegemoet via onderstaande button.
Vragen? Neem gerust contact met mij op!
Kimberley ten Kroode
(0320) 23 29 23
Een Persoonlijke Profiel Analyse (PPA), specifieke testen of een uitgebreid assessment kan onderdeel uitmaken van de selectieprocedure .